Holiday Accommodation in Malaga
Holiday Homes in Malaga: An overview. On this page we'll describe you the region of our holiday homes which has it's focus set on Malaga City, Malaga Coast (Costa Del Sol) and Malaga's Andalusian countryside and the neighborhood. In any case a wide spreaded region full of posibilities!
La Malaga City is a traditional holiday destination for city breaks with flair, sun & beach tourism, cultural tourism and idiomatic in-country immersions. The harbour of Malaga is the best valued by cruicers, Malaga is the second pinacotec city of Spain and after the internet portal Badoo it's the most night active city of Europe.
The City Center of Malaga offers monuments of it's 3000 years old history and also a typical Spanish atmosphere with it's bodegas, tapas bars, cultural offers, fine shopping zones and crazy nightlife.
The East of Malaga City (Malaga-East) starts on the La Malagueta beach wich ends in the residencial zone of La Caleta. After Baños del Carmen start the former fishermen districts of Pedregalejo and El Palo which are very popular by international language students. In the West of the City (Malaga-West) you can find the district of Huelin which starts nearby the train station of Malaga and other districts, too.
The Costa del Sol is divided in 3 parts: If you want to see all Costa Del Sol Offers, you can simply choose exactly that beach areas.
Choose your favorite Costa Del Sol part:
- The Beaches of Malaga City, for example La Malagueta, La Caleta, Pedregalejo o El Palo.
- The Western Costa Del Sol, with it's top holiday destinations Marbella or Benalmadena.
- The Eastern Costa del Sol, with it's idyllic beaches of Rincon de la Victoria or the picturesque town, coast and surroundings of Nerja.
The Countryside of Malaga, where you can find the famous White Villages of Andalusia, can be divided in 4 areas:
- The countryside of the Western Costa Del Sol where you can find the Sierra de Mijas which looks a little bit like the Wild West and the Serranía de Ronda with it's unique landscape.
- The Guadalhorce Valley with it's orange plantations El Chorro Gorge.
- The natural park Mountains of Malaga in the north of the city is the Andalusian Meseta of Antequera where you can find, between other natural destinations, the Fuente de Piedra Lagoon.
- The countryside of the Eastern Costa Del Sol is called Axarquía and is a traditional area of tropical fruit cultivation like pomegranates, cowardlies and avocados.
We also offer accommodation at Costa Tropical (Granada Coast) and it's countryside because that part of the southern Spanish coast was belonged to Costa Del Sol a few decades before.
At continuation you'll find all regions and areas. Please keep in mind that during parts of the year, some destinations may not have any holiday home offers: